Xtreme Power Claw™ Heavy-Duty Tree Puller
- Jaws are “timed” for synchronous movement
- Our heavy-duty T-1 jaws can be used to dive into soil to grab roots under the surface that are not easily visible
- Pull trees up to 12” in diameter
- Superior grip to grab wet roots without stripping or crimping with our exclusive AR400 removable blade design
- The 43” opening makes it possible to move a variety of material with ease and speed
The Heavy-Duty Tree Puller is a versatile tool for arborists, farmers, landscapers, and anyone looking to conveniently and carefully remove brush, roots, posts, rocks, concrete blocks, and trees up to 12” in diameter. It’s the perfect combination of quality, strength, and durability for the job!
- Our beefy 5” cylinder puts out an incredible hydraulic cylinder force of 59,000 lbs. at 3000 psi
- Custom designed cylinder protective shield to keep debris out of the way
- Minimal disturbance to ground, won’t leave stumps or roots
- The 5” cylinder is greasable to keep maintenance at a minimum with maximum convenience
- Heavy-Duty domestic steel frame
- The heavy-duty AR400 removable blades are engineered to secure concrete, rocks and awkward material to maximize efficiency on the job.
- Interlocking tooth design to grip even the smallest roots for smooth operation. ½” stiffening plates added to the 1” T-1 jaws for an overall 1½” thickness.
- Our industry leading 5” cylinder puts out a massive hydraulic cylinder force of 59,000 lbs. at 3000 psi for all the power you will need to make this your favorite multi-purpose tool!
- Speed up your workflow with a one-pass operation process ripping out the tree and roots in one shot!
- Our heavy-duty 1½” thick jaws can be used to dig through the soil to grab roots, bushes, stakes, logs, and so much more.
- Eliminate extra steps by pulling unwanted trees, shrubs, bushes, and other vegetation without needing to burn or deal with stumps!
- Move a large assortment of material with our huge 43” jaw opening.
|Model||Heavy-Duty Tree Puller|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Force @3000 psi||59,000 lb.|
|Maximum Tree Diameter||12”|
|Maximum Jaw Opening||43”|
|Shipping Weight||1200 lb.|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.