See ya later Alligator…
The Quick Mulch™ is a land clearing machine for breaking trails, leveling building sites, and clearing storm damage. This beast is designed with a variable displacement motor that automatically determines the best combination of speed and torque to tackle any situation.
- Variable Displacement Motor: Shifts from a small to a large displacement depending on workload. It adjusts to the conditions and eliminates the need for monitoring a pressure gauge.
- Some competing forestry mulchers have an additional oil cooler mounted on their mulcher to cool the hydraulic oil. Our variable displacement motor is overbuilt and runs more efficiently than competing mulchers utilizing a fixed displacement motor.
- Accumulator: Stores oil to feed to the motorif the inlet pressure goes negative (like durin shutdown) to prevent oil cavitation from damaging the motor.
- Timing Belt: Made of a special high-strength
compound that prevents slippage and wear, the 1.5” wide cogged belt is rated for over 200 HP. It allows the motor to be mounted in a recessed area of the frame, away from the dangers of the rotor. The belt adds additional cushion to the drive system which reduces spike loads on the motor components.
- If the rotor ever needs to be rebalanced or replaced, slots cut in the frame allow the rotor to simplydrop out of the bottom.
- Our universal quick attach plates fit most skid steers
Quick Mulch™ Heavy-Duty Forestry Mulcher
Variable Displacement Motor
Variable displacement motor shifts to provide more torque as needed.
Adjustable Push Bar
3-position adjustable push bar to achieve desired working angle.
Double-Sided carbide-tipped teeth can be reversed to double the life of the teeth.
High Strength Timing Belt
High strength timing belt to prevent slippage and wear.
What our Customers Say...
Product Warranty Information Period
Quick Mulch™ 1 Year Limited Waranty
Quick Attach Attachments LLC warrants each new machine manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Our obligation under this warranty is to replace free of charge, at our factory or Direct Outlet locations, any part proven defective within the stated warranty time limit.
All parts must be returned freight prepaid and adequately packaged to prevent damage in transit. This warranty does not cover:
- New products which have been operated in excess of rated capacities or negligence
- Misuse, abuse, accidents or damage due to improperly routed hoses
- Machines which have been altered, modified or repaired in any manner not authorized by our company
- Previously owned equipment
- Any ground engaging tools in which natural wear is involved, i.e. tooth tips, cutting teeth, etc
- Normal maintenance
- Fork tines
- Hydraulic motors that have been disassembled in any manor
In no event will the Sales Representative, Direct Outlet, Quick Attach Attachments LLC, or any other company affiliated with it or them be liable for incidental or consequential damages or injuries, including but not limited to the loss of profit, rental or substitute equipment or other commercial loss. Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy being as provided here in above.
Quick Attach Attachments LLC must receive immediate notification of defect and no allowance will be made for repairs without our consent or approval.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied by law or otherwise, and there is no warranty of merchantability or fitness purpose.
No agent, employee, or representative of Quick Attach Attachments LLC has any authority to bind Quick Attach Attachments LLC to any warranty except as specifically set forth herein. Any of these limitations excluded by local law shall be deemed deleted from this warranty; all other terms apply.
This warranty may not be enlarged or modified in any manner except in writing signed by an executive officer of Quick Attach Attachments LLC to improve its products whenever it is possible and practical to do so. Quick Attach Attachments LLC reserves the right to make changes and or add improvements at any time without incurring any obligation to make such changes or add such improvements to products previously sold.
What over 70 years of experience has taught us, safety and quality is our priority.
Quick Attach® builds safety and quality into our entire process. Our experienced and dedicated staff are here to serve you with industry leading engineering and design, testing and manufacturing, sales and shipping, and a commitment to service after the sale with parts and warranty. Count on us to listen to your needs and guide you to the right product for your job at the highest value!
For Specific Installation Guides for your Quick Mulch™, click the button below.Select Model & Options
Financing is Available - Easy to Apply
Contact our finance manager for pre-approval today by calling 866-428-8224.
No monthly interest for 48 months1
On purchase of $15,000 or more with your Cutting Edge credit card made between 2/28/18 - 12/31/18. A $150 Promotion Fee will be charged. 48 Equal Monthly Payments Required.
Complete the form below to start an application
By contacting us, you acknowledge that any subsequent calls from a representative of Quick Attach Attachments®, LLC. may be recorded for training purposes. By participating, you consent to receive text messages sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase.
1Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. A promo fee will be charged and included in the promo purchase balance equal to $150. No monthly interest will be charged on promo purchase balance (including related promo fee) and equal monthly payments are required equal to 2.083% of initial promo purchase amount until promo is paid in full. The equal monthly payment will be rounded to the next highest whole dollar and may be higher than the minimum payment that would be required if the purchase was a non-promotional purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases. Prices reflected do not include any options or freight F.O.B Fosston, MN.