Our Forestry Mulching Mower is designed to de-forest an area and return the debris back to the environment. The Rage cuts trees up to 14” in diameter and mulches trees up to 6” easily with your skid steer. If you need a powerful, reliable mulching mower in your arsenal, you need The Rage™ by Quick Attach®.
- Parker piston motor is made in the USA with the highest quality materials and featuring maximum starting torque
- Motor is covered and a storage compartment on deck stores tools such as replacement tooth ratchet
- 1,045 pounds of disc mass unleashes massive amounts of rotational energy to destroy trees and brush
- 1.5” thick disc is the most durable in the industry and consists of one 3/4” plate and two 3/8” plates
- Top deck is made of GR100 steel for maximum strength and durability
- Curved shroud at disc rear creates a smooth, consistent mulching chamber increasing efficiency
- Replaceable carbide bullet teeth are designed to withstand contact with rocks and ground debris
- Perimeter cutting teeth are designed to rotate as they wear and easily replaceable
- Tooth holders are heat treated to withstand tough wear and tear with no cracking
- Tooth protector fins are made 3/4” AR400 steel to protect outer teeth from direct impact
- Front deflector is floating on a pivoted joint to flip up so it’s not damaged when encountering obstacles and can also be pinned up during maintenance
- Exclusively designed slanted push bar positioned forward cuts brush and small trees, horizontally to guide larger trees into mulching chamber, and prevents trees from hanging on deck after cutting
- 4” diameter bearing shaft easily carries the strong forces and weight of disc and has a metal shaft seal protectorthat turns with the output of the shaft for ultimate protection of the shaft seal
- Exclusive rasp bars under deck create a fine mulch to minimize plugging and clogging
- Bolting flange uses 12, grade 9 bolts to spread-out stress to help decrease maintenance work
- Our universal quick attach plates fit most skid steers
The Rage™ Forestry Mulching Mower
Covered Parker Piston Motor
The covered Parker piston motor has a high starting torque and is extremely efficient, high quality, and American made.
Our design incorporates ten top and twelve perimeter cutting teeth with a 4-point design that can be rotated as they wear or if they are damaged. They are convenient and easy to replace with hand tools. Instead of welded to the disc which can cause cracking, those holders are bolted to the disc.
Slanted Push Bar
Unique slanted push bar prevents unwanted trees from hanging on the deck after cutting. This boosts productivity and safety by keeping the operator in the cab and not outside pulling branches off.
1,045 pounds of disc mass unleashes massive amounts of rotational energy to destroy trees and brush.
Floating front deflector faces down to deflect mulch towards the ground and away from your skid steer.
Bullet Style Carbide Tipped Teeth
The bottom has 16 durable bullet style carbide tipped teeth that are extremely fast and easy to change. They are designed specifically to go into the ground and can withstand rocky soil conditions without breaking or excessive wear.
What our Customers Say...
Product Warranty Information Period
The Rage™ 1 Year Limited Waranty
Quick Attach Attachments LLC warrants each new machine manufactured by us to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Our obligation under this warranty is to replace free of charge, at our factory or Direct Outlet locations, any part proven defective within the stated warranty time limit.
All parts must be returned freight prepaid and adequately packaged to prevent damage in transit. This warranty does not cover:
- New products which have been operated in excess of rated capacities or negligence
- Misuse, abuse, accidents or damage due to improperly routed hoses
- Machines which have been altered, modified or repaired in any manner not authorized by our company
- Previously owned equipment
- Any ground engaging tools in which natural wear is involved, i.e. tooth tips, cutting teeth, etc
- Normal maintenance
- Fork tines
- Hydraulic motors that have been disassembled in any manner
In no event will the Sales Representative, Direct Outlet, Quick Attach Attachments LLC, or any other company affiliated with it or them be liable for incidental or consequential damages or injuries, including but not limited to the loss of profit, rental or substitute equipment or other commercial loss. Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy being as provided here in above.
Quick Attach Attachments LLC must receive immediate notification of defect and no allowance will be made for repairs without our consent or approval.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied by law or otherwise, and there is no warranty of merchantability or fitness purpose.
No agent, employee, or representative of Quick Attach Attachments LLC has any authority to bind Quick Attach Attachments LLC to any warranty except as specifically set forth herein. Any of these limitations excluded by local law shall be deemed deleted from this warranty; all other terms apply.
This warranty may not be enlarged or modified in any manner except in writing signed by an executive officer of Quick Attach Attachments LLC to improve its products whenever it is possible and practical to do so. Quick Attach Attachments LLC reserves the right to make changes and or add improvements at any time without incurring any obligation to make such changes or add such improvements to products previously sold.
What over 70 years of experience has taught us, safety and quality is our priority.
Quick Attach® builds safety and quality into our entire process. Our experienced and dedicated staff are here to serve you with industry leading engineering and design, testing and manufacturing, sales and shipping, and a commitment to service after the sale with parts and warranty. Count on us to listen to your needs and guide you to the right product for your job at the highest value!
For Specific Installation Guides for your The Rage™, click the button below.Select Model & Options
Apply Now for 0% Monthly Payments for 24 Months**!
Financing is Available - Easy to Apply
Contact our finance manager for pre-approval today by calling 866-428-8224.
No monthly interest for 24 months**
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. A promo fee will be charged and included in the promo purchase balance equal to $150. No monthly interest will be charged on promo purchase balance, including related promo fee, and equal monthly payments are required until promo is paid in full. These payments equal the initial promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Complete the form below to start an application
By contacting us, you acknowledge that any subsequent calls from a representative of Quick Attach Attachments®, LLC. may be recorded for training purposes. By participating, you consent to receive text messages sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase.