Manufacturing Plant Tour
Our Manufacturing Process
Quick Attach follows the principles of QRM (Quick Response Manufacturing) to meet the needs of our customers quickly and efficiently. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification acknowledges our consistent and repeatable processes that help us deliver a quality product for each and every order.
Quality Materials, Quality Workmanship
- We receive in truckloads of quality materials from pre-approved suppliers every day.
- Our products are formed by experienced welders in our clean and modern weld shop.
- To ensure good paint adhesion and extended durability of the powder coating process, the surface of the parts are treated with an abrasive blast cleaning process.
- Before leaving the paint line, parts are inspected for a quality finish. For added flexibility and production capacity the powder coat paint line consists of two electrostatic paint booths and two ovens.
- Products are assembled by skilled assembly teams, and then 100% tested to assure they conform to our high ISO standards.
- Robotic welding is used to promote lower costs while maintaining consistent quality. The robots are extremely accurate and repeatable.
Experienced Engineering Team
Our trained engineers use the latest engineering software to design durable, efficient and easy-to-use equipment for our customers. Using LEAN product development processes, we design and engineer each attachment to bring maximum value to the market.
Robotic welding compliments our precision manufacturing capabilities. Our skilled welders take pride in our quality workmanship.
High-grade coils of steel are unwound through a decoiler which are then passed through to be leveled. It is then smoothed, stretched, and cut to fit the desired length and thickness. Thereafter, it is sorted into different stacks by indicated quantity or weight.
Laser cutting technology effectively creates every steel component with accuracy. This process not only provides a high level of precision, but also significantly reduces material waste compared to other procedures when parts are nested. (tolerances .0500)
Press brakes are managed by skilled operators to bend the steel into its proper form.
Our large production facility allows us to maintain a well stocked inventory of parts and raw materials to serve the needs of our customers.