Home - Return to Previous Page
Big Chipper™ - Brush Chipper
- Low-Profile discharge places biodegradable chips directly on the ground or into a trailer.
- Hand crank controls the speed of the hydraulic feed system which determines the rate at which the operator feeds the material.
- Side forks help direct material
Turn your skid steer into a mobile work station. This attachment is ideal for commercial, residential, orchards, golf courses, etc., any place where you need to turn a pile of branches into a pile of chips. Easily placed into backyards and remote areas without creating damage to yards.
- Direct hydraulic drive and fly-wheel design make for low maintenance and efficient chipping
- Independent hydraulic feed system controls allows user complete control of feeding rate into the chipper
- Two universal skid steer attach plates on two sides of the chipper allow skid steer to be attached either perpendicular or parallel to chipper for best maneuverability in even the tightest locations
|Model||Standard Flow||High Flow|
|Feed Opening||5.5” x 7”||9” x 9”|
|Chipper Disc||20” x 1.25”||30” x 1.25”|
|Disc Weight||140 lb.||275 lb.|
|Operating Weight||1,145 lb.||1,525 lb.|
|Recommended Hydraulics||15-25 GPM @ 3,000 psi||25-40 GPM @ 3,000 psi|
|Chipper Blade Kit (standard flow)||N/A|
|Chipper Blade Kit (high flow)||N/A|
|Factory Installed Case Drain Coupler|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
|Factory Installed High Flow Couplers||N/A|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”